60 – 80 hours
Who is it for?
- Advertising, PR & Media
- Customer Service & After-Sales Support
- Finance & Administration
- Human Resources & Organisational Development
- Information Technology & Services
- Investor Relations
- Legal & Counsel
- Procurement & Buyers
- Research & Developmen
- Supply Chain & Logistics
What is it about?
This course will provide the necessary linguistic competence and accompanying confidence to carry out the normal business of your company, engage in specialist discussion, and meet business objectives in Arabic.
During this course, you will be able to make rehearsed presentations, as well as express yourself, ideas, and arguments in a clear and coherent manner. You will develop normal conversational reflexes, and be able to follow speech at native speed on non-familiar subjects.
- Presenting a concept/vision/conceptualisation
- Agreeing/disagreeing strongly/neutrally/tactfully
- Taking the floor, commenting, interrupting
- The language of meetings and presentations – A rehearsed presentation on a particular issue
- Asking for/giving an opinion/reaction/feedback
- Asking for confirmation/clarification, rephrasing, asking questions
- Advanced small talk/niceties in professional and general encounters
- Challenging ideas/proposals, seeking/offering a compromise
- Developing an understanding of accent variation.
- Broadening expressive power
- Following more advanced conversations at normal native speed.