60 - 80 hours
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at all learners at any starting level. The number of language hours required and course length will vary depending on your current knowledge of the language, if any. Specialised and bespoke courses are available in all business functions not limited to the following:
- Advertising, PR & Media
- Customer Service & After-Sales Support
- Finance & Administration
- Human Resources & Organisational Development
- Information Technology & Services
- Investor Relations
- Legal & Counsel
- Procurement & Buyers
- Research & Development
- Supply Chain & Logistics
What is it about?
This course will provide the necessary linguistic competence and accompanying confidence to carry out the normal business of your company, engage in specialist discussion, and meet business objectives in Czech.
During this course, you will be able to make unrehearsed presentations, as well as express yourself, ideas, and arguments in a clear and coherent manner. You will develop normal conversational reflexes, and be able to follow speech at native speed on non-familiar subjects.
- Presenting a concept/vision/conceptualisation
- Agreeing/disagreeing strongly/neutrally/tactfully
- Taking the floor, commenting, interrupting
- The language of meetings and presentations – A rehearsed presentation on a particular issue
- Asking for/giving an opinion/reaction/feedback
- Asking for confirmation/clarification, rephrasing, asking questions
- Advanced small talk/niceties in professional and general encounters
- Challenging ideas/proposals, seeking/offering a compromise
- Developing an understanding of accent variation.
- Broadening expressive power
- Following more advanced conversations at normal native speed.